The Cuboree 2017 Sites and Service Management Team are calling for expressions of interest from Rover Crews for cleaning all the showers and toilets on site for Cuboree 2017.
Your Team will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness of all the toilets and showers on site and ensuring that they are cleaned twice a day. You will be responsible for maintaining toilets and showers at all times and ensuring that a safe hygiene level is maintained.
You will be required to supply the following items;
- A minimum of 8 members from your team will be required to be on duty each cleaning period.
- 2 Cars must be on site for each cleaning period.
- All Mops, Buckets, gloves, cloths, hoses, cleaning chemicals and any other consumables, needed for use at Cuboree 2017.
- All members in the team must be registered members of Scouts Australia.
- All Members Must have a valid Victorian WWC card.
The Cuboree Sites Services team will only supply your team with the following;
- Toilet Paper.
- Site passes for the 2 site vehicles.
- One cabin with beds for 8 people.
- Meals from Lunch on 2nd of October till Lunch on the 6th of October 2017.
- 2 Communications Radios.
- Site maps including toilet locations.
- Site cleaning sheets.
- Site Induction.
Duties your team will be required to complete.
- Toilet cleaning of all onsite facilities and portable units
- Shower Cleaning of all onsite facilities and portable units. (Excluding Semi Trailers)
- Ensuring that all Toilets and Showers are cleaned within the allocated Cleaning times
- The Team Leader will be required to attend a daily Sites and Services Meeting held at Sites services HQ.
- Ensuring that any maintenance issues with any toilet or shower are notified to the Sites Services Management Team.
- Completing the Cleaning sheet at each toilet or shower block after each clean.
- Attend a Site Induction prior to Monday 2nd October 2017. (arranged through the Sites Services Team)
For a copy of the full tender document, please contact Gary Steinhardt
Applications Close on Friday the 30th June at 6pm.
For Further information in regards to this tender please contact
Joshua Cashill: 0432574372