Scouts Australia Logo
You can obtain a copy of the Scouts Australia Logo from the Scouts Australia Website. This is all available on the Scouts Australia Brand Manual & Logos Page
Victorian Rovers Logo
There are a few different versions of the Victorian Rovers Logo available. There are raster images which are appropriate for documents and webpages. Additionally we have SVG files which are vector files used for merchandise material such as jumpers and the like.
These will be available from the website soon.
Crews may produce and sell their own merchandise subject to the following
- All applications by Crews to produce and sell their own merchandise must be made on the standard form obtainable from the BRC Marketing Officer.
- The approval of the BRC Marketing Officer will be required, particularly where the Rover Logo is to be used.
BRC Sub Committees may also produce and sell their own merchandise without requiring the approval of BRC Marketing Officer.
- Where a Crew or Sub Committee desires to sell merchandise at a Branch activity such as Surfmoot or Mudbash, the approval of the organising committee will also be required.
- The above policy does not apply to items to be used within a single Rover Crew, like Crew tshirts or jumpers.
This is a National Rover Council policy which Victoria has agreed to abide by.
- Any State seeking to duplicate another State's promotional products must first obtain permission from the original producer.
- Branch Rover Councils will only sell products through other Branch Rover Councils.
Download the full policy and Merchandise Form below: