Rovers Victoria

MARB 2020

The decision has been made to postpone MARB until the 12th of December 2020. We made this decision due to the current uncertainty surrounding whether Scouting will have returned to normal in September. The town hall was able to move our booking to the new date, and we were able to carry over our deposit. We are continuing to work hard on the event, and are very excited to hopefully be able to run the event in December. Refunds will be offered to the people who have already bought tickets, an email will be sent to these people with more information.

12 December 2020
Collingwood Town Hall
7pm til 12pm

Presold tickets $65 until 8 November, then $70 available at www.store.vicrovers.com.au