Are you a Venturer, Rover or adult member with an expert knowledge of ZOOM? YES! Well, we need you!
The National Youth Program Team is seeking Zoom’rs to assist with the running of the Scouts Australia’s 2020 Youth Program Conference as Conference Session Hosts. The Conference will be a unique offering of multiple one-hour sessions from a variety of Presenters who will need a Zoom ‘Wingperson’
Position: Conference Session Host
Role: To coordinate with the session presenter and control the Webinar or Meeting room.
- start and end the conference session
- accept and remove attendees during a scheduled session
- introduce the session presenter
- specify or edit a greeting or message for attendees during an event
- share and control the session presentation to attendees, if needed
- monitor the chat and Q&A function, if needed
- act as poll coordinator to start a poll, if needed
- operate breakout rooms, if needed
- a current member of good standing of Scouts Australia
- a good working knowledge of Zoom and its capabilities
- have access to a reliable internet connection and a computer with Zoom
- be available to be allocated as a Conference Session Host over the weekend of 17- 18 October 2020
If this sounds like you the National Youth Program Team would love to hear from you! Please complete the Expression of Interest found here before 30 September 2020.