Rovers Victoria

Mudbash COVID-19 Update

???Important Event Update ???

The Mudbash Committee would like to thank the scouting community for the fantastic support for the last few days regarding our event. With the announcement that took place on Wednesday we have made to decision to postpone Mudbash 2021. The Committee have worked so hard over the last 12 months to bring this event together and are extremely disappointed. But the safety and well-being of the scouting community and wider community is the most important. With saying this we will be coming back bigger than ever in later 2021.

We are pleased to announce that our new dates for Mudbash 2021 are September 23rd to 26th @ Mafeking Rover Park .

Tickets sales will remain open until the 17th of September 2021 @ $70 each.

Racing Team Entires will reopen until the 9th of September

All tickets and Catering Packages will be held for the new event date.

If you are unable to attend the new date please complete the below refund form and we will get back to you.

We will set a collection day at VRC as soon as we can for all those who have brought Merch. Please to avoid any further cost to Mudbash please try and attend the collection day If you are unable to collect your Merch on this day we will post it to you. Please make sure if you have changed your address since buying Merch you email or message our Facebook page.

Victorian Rovers are strong we will get though this together and come out even stronger.

Mudbash Committee 2021