- Accommodation for up to 36 people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large living area
- Board games
- Pool table
- Dart board
- Sound system - includes CD player and auxillary input
- Wood fireplace
- Drying room
- Washing Machine
- Centralised fire system
- Day Visitors' Room (Can be isolated from the rest of the Lodge)
Please note that TVs and DVD players are not permitted into the Lodge during winter as it spoils the atmosphere for others.
You are required to bring all linen, pillows etc to the Lodge as these are not provided.
There are 4 showers and 4 toilets upstairs and a toilet downstairs. Room G also has it's own private ensuite.
We are a self-operated Lodge, and each room has assigned duties to help with the operation of the lodge over your visit, and to help with the clean up when your party is ready to depart.
Guests are expected to leave the lodge in the condition that they found it. Guests who are booked into only 1 or 2 rooms should ensure that they:
- Vacuum your own bedroom
- Wash, dry and put away any dishes used.
- Wipe over benches and tables you used.
- Assist to tidy the lounge area.
- Replace a share of firewood from downstairs under the lodge. (roughly 3 logs per person per night stayed)
- Clean the bathrooms that you used.