In Victoria the Baden Powell Scout Award (BPSA) Support Team is the first port of call for any Rover, Rover Advisor or Crew that need help with the New Award Scheme.
This can be help for any number of issues, including some of these key ones:
- Understanding the New Award
- Transitioning from the Old Award
- How to complete your Old Award
- Arranging your Self Reflection Interview
- Helping you to manage your Award
- What are appropriate pursuits for the badges, and
- many others issues that may come up.
- Starting your Service or Physical Badges
- Starting your Community Development Badge
- Starting your Personal Growth Badge
There are members of the BPSA Support Team spread across the State to provide local support, we can also be contacted online.