Rovers Victoria Branding
Download the Style Guide.
Download the Stylesheet.
There are a few different versions of the Victorian Rovers Logo available. There are raster images which are appropriate for documents and webpages. Additionally we have SVG files which are vector files used for merchandise material such as jumpers and the like.
You can download the following branding materials:
Please note that the use of the Victorian Rovers and Rovers Australia Logo must be approved by the VRC Marketing Officer (see below).
Scouts Victoria Branding
Scouts Victoria branding is available from the Scouts Victoria website Marketing page.
Scouts Australia Branding
Scouts Australia branding is available from the Scouts Australia website Brand Centre. You will need to log in using your Scout Central credentials to access these resources.
Crews may produce and sell their own merchandise subject to the following conditions:
- All applications by Crews to produce and sell their own merchandise must be made on the standard form obtainable from the VRC Marketing Officer.
- The approval of the BRC Marketing Officer will be required, particularly where the Rover Logo is to be used.
VRC Sub Committees may also produce and sell their own merchandise without requiring the approval of VRC Marketing Officer.
- Where a Crew or Sub Committee desires to sell merchandise at a Branch activity such as Surfmoot or Mudbash, the approval of the organising committee will also be required.
- The above policy does not apply to items to be used within a single Rover Crew, like Crew tshirts or jumpers.
The a National Rover Council policy which Victoria has agreed to abide by states:
- Any State seeking to duplicate another State's promotional products must first obtain permission from the original producer.
- Branch Rover Councils will only sell products through other Branch Rover Councils.
The National Rover Council merchandise register can be downloaded here.
The VRC Marketing Officer is required by the Victorian Rover Council to approve merchandise produced to ensure that it is promoting a positive image of Rovers. We’re also responsible for ensuring that Mafeking Rover Park gets a share of the profits of merchandising. In return, we’ll advertise your product both within Victoria and nationally, and direct enquiries to you. To enable this, we’d like you to fill in the form below and send it back to us. You’ll receive a reply within four weeks at the most.
Fill out the Rovers Victoria merchandise form here.
Rovers Victoria Online Store